Face Lift in Turkey
Get Your FREE Treatment Plan NOW!
What is Face Lift Surgery?
Our faces are the most important features of our body because it represents our character. Everyone wants to look younger and smoother, however, signs of ageing do not help us. So, concealing the signs of ageing is what most people want to do. Facelift surgery is done by removing excess fat on the face or stretching the facial skin to give it a smoother appearance. The facelift operation is done under general anaesthesia and takes several hours depending on the technique that is used. Incisions started from the temples and continued to the front of the ear lobs. After the surgery, no scarring is left on the face thanks to the surgeons who are the best in their medical field.
Facelift surgery in Turkey is a perfect option for people who want to look younger and smoother but do not want to pay a lot of money too. With the low cost of living and developed medical technology, Turkey offers patients from all around the world satisfying medical trips at affordable prices.
Face Lift Surgery in Turkey
Everyone who wants to get plastic operations mainly seeks safe and effective operations at a quite affordable price. Experienced surgeons from Sanamentum offer patients successful operations with excellent results. With experienced surgeons and full-function operation rooms, cosmetic operations like facelift surgery are completely safe for people with no serious underlying disease. After contacting Sanamentum for medical surgery, the surgeon plan patient’s medical journey in detail with them.
There are different types of facelift surgery and the surgeon decide what type of facelift surgery is suitable for the patient based on the patient’s need, ageing and sagging level and gender.
Local or general anaesthesia is given to the patient before the surgery and the surgery approximately takes 3-6 hours depending on the technique and amount of surgeons. The professional surgeon begins the surgery and lifts the patient’s face and makes it regain its youthful and smooth look. Then the surgeons close the incisions with stitches and make their best to left no scarring on the face.
Types of Face Lift Surgery
There are types of facelift surgery techniques for different types of needs of the patients. The surgeon decides which technique is the best for the patient. Facelift Surgery techniques are:
- Mini Facelift Surgery
- Mid Facelift Surgery
- Brow Lift Surgery
- Temple Lift Surgery
- Neck Lift Surgery
- Full Face Lift Surgery
Mini Facelift Surgery
It is facelift surgery, also known as a lower facelift, that aims to saggy skin on the jawline and cheeks. The incision starts from the front of the ear and extends behind the ear. This procedure is done under general anaesthesia and takes approximately 2 hours.
Mid Facelift Surgery
Mid Facelift Surgery, known as a cheek lift, targets the cheeks and lifts the cheeks back to create a youthful look and enhanced appearance on the face. The incisions are made on the eyelid to lift the cheek.
Brow Lift Surgery
It is also known as a forehead lift. Brow lift surgery is done to conceal the wrinkles on the forehead, enhance frown lines and raise saggy eyebrows to put them on a youthful look. The incisions are made above the forehead within the hairline to make brow lift surgery.
Temple Lift Surgery
It is a surgical procedure that aims to fix the wrinkles on the forehead and between the brows and lift the saggy eyebrows. The bilateral incisions are made within the hair above the ears.
Neck Lift Surgery
Neck lift surgery aims at the jawline and neck for saggy skin. It is also known as lower rhytidectomy. The incisions are made beginning within the hairline at the sideburn level and continuing down around the ear and ending in the posterior hair.
Full Face Lift Surgery
It is a surgical procedure that aims to full face and it takes approximately 3-4 hours under general anaesthesia. Contrary to mini face lift, full face lift surgery also targets the upper part of the face as well. The incisions start from the temples, extending along the hairline to the back of the ear lobes.
The suitable type of face lift surgery is decided by the surgeon for the patient. There are two most preferred face lift techniques. The first one is a classical face lift and it is performed by making incisions on a different part of the face depending on the technique for the operation. The other method is endoscopic face lift surgery. During this technique, surgical cams called endoscopy are used. This type of technique depends on your face condition and the type of face lift.
Face Lift Cost Turkey
Turkey with the developed technology, professional surgeons who are specialists in their field and low cost of living, welcomes many people from all around the world for cosmetic surgeries like a face lift. Face lift surgery might be hard to pay for in some countries. People especially in the UK looking for places to get face lift surgeries at affordable prices without sacrificing the quality and the service. Turkey is the best option for facelift surgeries for people who do not want to pay a lot of money. The cost of the facelift surgeries varies depending on the area of the operation, and the amount of the technique. Turkey offers affordable prices for face lift surgery with great services for their patients to ease their surgery and give them a satisfying journey in Turkey.
Face Lift Results in Turkey
Turkey gives satisfying results to their patients for facelift surgery. The result of the face lift surgery is even better if the patient follows the recovery instructions that are given by the surgeon. After the swelling and bruising are gone, the skin may be rough and dry for a few months.
The scars from the face lift surgery will be hidden behind the hair and the face will look young and smooth. Also after a few months, it becomes less visible. Face lift surgery results are long-lasting and after a few years, patients will continue to look younger.
Face Lift Surgery Recovery in Turkey
The patient should follow the surgeon’s instructions strictly to get better results. The upcoming instructions are common instructions that should be followed by the patient.
- Stop using any make up material at least 1 week before. Chemicals are dangerous for your skin with open incisions and your healing period.
- Stop dyeing your hair at least 1 week before your surgery. Chemicals are dangerous for your skin with open incisions and your healing period.
- Stop taking any medications or any vitamin supplements containing aspirin, or ibuprofen (e.g. Advil, Motrin, Aleve etc.) because they can affect blood clotting.
- Stop smoking before at least 4 weeks. Nicotine slows the healing period down.
- Stop using all herbal medicines. They can affect blood clotting.
- Stop using all diet pills at least 2 weeks before. They may cause complications concerning blood pressure, blood clotting, heart rate and respiratory.
- Stop drinking alcohol at least 2 days before your surgery.
- Don’t take any kind of medicine without your doctor’s permission.
Night/Day of the Surgery:
- Stop eating or drinking anything 6-8 hours before your surgery.
- Prefer clothing (button-top and pull-on pants, zipped shirt, sweatpants etc.) that does not need to be pulled over your head and you should leave your valuables at your hotel.
- Remove your contact lenses, jewellery and wigs before the surgery.
- Feel free to bring music to listen to after your surgery!
- Bruising and swelling can be normally expected after face lift surgery. It can last 2 weeks or longer depending on your body.
- Try to have a soft diet for the first week since it will limit your movement of jaw face and help your healing period.
- Avoid excessive facial movements including smiling, talking, yawning and chewing for the first week.
- Restrict your head and neck movements after your surgery, turn your neck and shoulders at the same time for a while depending on your surgeon’s instructions.
- Keep your head high during the day and night while sleeping.
- Apply ice and cold compresses on your face based on the instructions of your surgeon.
- Apply sunscreen on your face based on the instructions of your surgeon.
- Keep away from bending down and heavy lifting for at least 1 month.
- Keep away from strenuous activity for at least 4 weeks.
- Sex is not recommended for at least 2 weeks after your surgery.
Face Lift Surgeons in Turkey
Sanamentum is providing its patients with high-quality cosmetic surgeries thanks to its internationally recognised and certified doctors. Clinic Center surgeons are meticulously selected taking into account their careers and international experiences. As a result, Clinic Center doctors are the best plastic surgeons in Turkey considering their backgrounds, experiences and specialisations in their fields.
Sanamentum’s experienced and skilled surgeons will be with the patient during consultation and help plan the medical procedure for the patient. The surgeon decides which technique will be used for the operation to give the best and most natural look to the patient.
All-Inclusive Face Lift Package
Here are the details of our all-inclusive face lift package:
It is important for us that our patients are comfortable during their stay in Istanbul. Sanamentum patients stay at a 4-star hotel that meets their every need.
Medical supplements, shampoo, lotions
Sanamentum provides our patients with the necessary medical equipment that will support their recovery period to have better results.
Our patients are transported with a VIP car during their stay in Turkey. The car also picks them up from the airport and drops them off for their departure.
Sanamentum secures every patient with a guarantee certificate so their minds are at ease. Any malfunction will be compensated by Sanamentum.
All our patients are assigned with a personal host who keeps them company to make thier experience better during their stay in Istanbul.
Sanamentum provides a group discount for patients who bring their friends or family with them to get gastric bypass surgeries.